Saturday 17 March 2018

Pseudocraters

I have another page from our tour of Iceland for you today. Pseudocraters form when hot lava flows over wet ground causing the water to turn into steam and explode up through the lava. These ones were formed around 2300 years ago, and they were the final thing we visited on the tour. I picked just two photos for this page, a general view and a close-up of one of the craters.

I started the page using a background that I had previously stuck the spotty vellum to and them abandoned. Several of Shimelle's sample pages from A Most Magical Scrapbook started out with a similar split background and I mostly scraplifted one of them for the rest of my page.


Supplies
Cardstock - Craft Sensations, Bazzill, DCWV
Paper - Echo Park Travel Dots & Stripes, Photo Play Boarding Pass, Basic Grey, Pink Paislee Memorandum
Vellum - My Mind's Eye
Letters - Elle's Studio
Stickers - Photo Play Boarding Pass, Tim Holtz
Puffy Stars - Bella Boulevard
Washi Tape - Dovecraft
Enamel Dots - Marianne Designs, Echo Park
Gems - ZVA Creative
Ink - Ranger

Tools
Silhouette Portrait & Filmstrip Cutfile
Big Shot
Little B Arrows Die
Quickutz Tabs Die
Spellbinders Circle Dies
Fiskars Postage Stamp Border Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment