Saturday 5 August 2017

Tummy Time

Christina's Page
I'm scraplifting today and sharing a page from the June/July Chinese Whispers game we played in the Mind the Scrap Facebook page. I played second in this chain, scraplifting Christina's page before passing my version on to Clair, who passed to Judith.

Christina's page was a very pretty one with two portrait photos, and what I think are 6x6 papers in her layers. I seem to have scrapped most of my pairs of photos, and had to go back to 1996 for some of my nephew as a baby. However these are landscape photos so I had to play with the dimensions and layering from Christina's page.

I won a 6x6 pad from the Pink Paislee Moonstruck collection for one of my National Scrapbook Day pages and the colours worked well with my photos. However I really struggled with finding a suitable background paper; in the end I chose a plainish paper and stamped my own design. I used a star stamp with denser, darker stamping at the top and lighter, more sparse stamping as I went down the page. 




I kept the position of the title from Christina's page, choosing a mixture of script Thickers and tile stickers, and kept her arrow too.

Supplies
Paper - My Mind's Eye 29th Street Market, Pink Paislee Moonstruck
Letters - American Crafts, Shimelle
Die Cut - One Canoe Two
Enamel Hearts - My Mind's Eye
Puffy Hearts - American Crafts
Word Stickers - Tim Holtz
Chalk - Readicut Crafts
Ink - Hobbycraft, Ink It Up!
Mist - Docrafts

Tools
Big Shot, X-Cut Tag Die & Little B Arrow Die
Heidi Swapp Inspire Stamp Set

No comments:

Post a Comment